Here’s what I know I have to do:
- Drink lots of water.
- Sleep early and sufficiently.
- Exercise regularly.
- Cut back on caffeine and processed food.
Here’s what I know I’m too lazy to do:
- Drink lots of water. (I swear, I’m this close to constructing a device that will ferry water from the kitchen to my mouth. It’s not necessarily lazy. I call it “thinking like an engineer.”)
- Adjust and regulate my sleeping time. (Something interesting always happens at night and at the wee hours of the morning!)
- Exercise, for heaven’s sake (I always manage to come up with some excuse–no good running shoes, bad weather, bad neighbors…)
- Cut back on caffeine and processed food. (The household rarely eats anything healthy and making a difference is just a tad bit too exhausting.)
I’m turning 22 in a few days. My skin’s turning 43. I’m only half its age, but we get along very well and we stick together no matter what.